Zhongyuan 28-160-960 glazed metrocopo tile forming machine
Aluminum steel sheet / Color steel sheet
Main motor power: 5.5Kw
Hydraulic station power: 5.5Kw
Suitable coil thickness
0.5 mm - 0.6 mm
Suitable coil width
Shearing blade material
Cr12Mov. with quenched treatment
Mitsubishi PLC and transducer (Japan)
Total weight of machine
|Shipping||1x40GP container can load one machine|
1.Roll forming M/C
1) The main frame of machine is welded separately and the outside wall is connected by screw after being rotoblasted on the surface.
2) Roller Material is high grade No.45 forged steel, with digital-controlled procession.
3) Shafts of rollers are tooled by grinding machine for two times to ensure the precision of final product.
4) The rollers are plated with hard chrome with thickness of 0.05mm on the surface after being machined by the exact machine tool. So that ensures long life of forming rollers.
5) Shaft diameter is 72mm.
6) Quantity of forming rollers: About 17 stations
7) Chain and gear move the line, motor drives. All working actions are controlled by Mitsubishi PLC electric cabinet automatically.
8) Suitable power voltage:380V/50Hz, 3 phase (can be designed according to buyer’s requirement)
9) Working speed : about 5-6m/min (including in cutting & pressing time)
10) Main machine motor power: about 5.5KW (Depend on final design)
11) Total weight : about 9500kg
12) Size of Forming System: 9.0x1.65x1.6M (LxWxH) (Depend on final design)
Product application of roofing metrocopo tile roll forming machine
In order to satisfy various customer requirements, we design and manufacture glazed metrocopo tile roll forming machine in different specs, models and configurations.
Metal metrocopo tile roof roll forming machine Application Example
Packaging Details of glazed metrocopo tile roof panel roll forming machine
1. One *40GP container for loading one set of roof metrocopo tile roll forming machine with mechanical decoiler;
2. The whole Wiped Anti Rust Oil, PLC controller covered by foam film;
3.Spare parts and some small parts packed in plastic tooling box;
4.All Components Fixed by steel wire with Container. Suitable for long time sea shipping.
Machine ready within 100 days after getting 30% deposit and confirming contract details from buyer and sellers.
Contact Us For More Roll Forming Machine Detailed InformationYou can contact us either through phone number 0086-13867521382 within our working hours, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send an inquiry form to us using "Inquiry Now" option. Our customer representatives will respond as soon as possible.