The floor deck or roof deck produced by the metal deck roll forming machine is formed by galvanized steel sheet through roll bending.
The metal deck forming machine adopts advanced hydraulic drive, and the automatic ruler is cut off after forming, without deformation, and a high coefficient. The decking floors have the characteristics of lightweight, high strength, large bearing capacity, and good seismic resistance.
• Suitable material: Q235 color steel sheet;0.8-1.6mm
• Forming speed: About 20-25m/min
• Power requirement: Main motor power: 11X2 Kw(Depend on final design)
• Hydraulic station power: 5.5Kw(Depend on final design)
• Material of forming rollers: No.45 steel, plated with chrome on the surface.
• Material of cutter: Cr12 Mov. mold steel with quench treatment, HRC58-60
• Material of shaft: High-quality 45# steel, with heat treatment. Roller grinder milling.
• Shaft diameter: 82mm
• Controlling system: Mitsubishi PLC & converter
• Total weight of machine: About 16500KGS
• Machine's size: About 26m×1.8m× 1.5m (Depend on final design)
• Using 85-95mm solid shaft and H-shaped steel as the underframe, the decking machine can run for a long time without deformation.
• The precision of the rollers processed by CNC machine tools is very high so that the precision of the final roof decks' surface is guaranteed.
• The machine's cutting blade holder eliminates stress to ensure that it will not deform during long-term production and make the final floor decks smooth.
• The machine adopts Mitsubishi or Siemens's operating system. It only takes a few simple steps, and then automatically input the length and quantity, and the final metal decks' tolerance is within ±2mm.
• The steel deck roll forming machine not only saves steel mold plate but also reduces the weight of stores. With the same bearing capacity, it greatly economizes steel and cuts down investment costs.
Metal deck roll forming machines have been designed for the production of various types of metal decks which are usually applied for roofing and floor industries, and sometimes for bridge construction as well. The most popular steel decks produced by our steel deck roll forming machine are currently used in the industrial applications as following:
Metal roof decking is a corrugated metal panel that’s used for a roofing application. It’s installed over steel joists or steel beams and provides a durable platform for the installation of roofing materials, insulation, the waterproof membrane of a roof, and lightweight concrete. The metal deck is attached by welding, mechanically fastening, or screwing the metal sheets to the steel.
Roof decking has a smooth surface without embossments and isn't designed to have structural concrete poured on top of it. If you require structural concrete and a composite floor deck system then you will need a floor deck roll forming machine.
Why Zhongyuan Steel Deck Roll Forming Machine———————————————————————————————————————————————
Stable performance: Steel plate decoiler with uniform feeding speed and high stability.
High working efficiency: hydraulic synchronization ensures the working efficiency, precision, and quality of finished metal decks.
Good quality of finished products: the floor decks produced by it with features of lightweight, high strength, and good performance.
If you want to know more about metal deck forming machine, please click product details to view the parameters, models, pictures, and other information, etc. Zhongyuan also manufactures purlin roll forming machines, roof roll forming machines, tile roll forming machines, guardrail roll forming machines, etc.